Book a Computer Recycling Pickup
MRI (Aust) Pty Ltd is a leading e-waste recycler in Australia.
Please take the time to complete the following booking/collection form. If you have requested a collection, MRI will contact you shorty.
Please read the terms and conditions before continuing
MRI (Aust) Pty Ltd recycling services (including pricing) is subject to change without prior notice. It is important that you understand and accept the following terms and conditions, should you wish to participate in this program.
1. This Recycling Program is operated by MRI (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 76 007 391 335 (herein after MRI (Aust) Pty Ltd and its service providers are referred to in this agreement as "MRI.").
2. MRI is a registered second hand dealer (NSW License Number 2PS02673) and as such information (excluding data on hard drives etc) provided by you maybe supplied to authorities as required by law from time to time.
3. You verify you are the only owner of the equipment and have the right to transfer ownership of the equipment without reference to a third party. No other person or entity has any ownership interest of any kind in the equipment.
4. Upon receipt of the Item by MRI, all information, data and software on the Item will be deleted and in the case of a multipass wipe, as far as technologically possible, made irrecoverable. Note MRI is unable to warrant destruction of data under either option for data destruction unless either option is selected.
5. Should you request to recover value from your old equipment, MRI will respond with a 'valuation'. MRI's acceptance of your request to recover value only occurs when MRI sends you the payment for the valuation of the equipment as determined by MRI. You acknowledge that MRI may reject any equipment for any reason and may limit the quantity of equipment to recover value from. Estimated valuations are based on representations by you. Should the product vary significantly from those representations, MRI reserves the right to change our quote.
6. YOU AGREE THAT MRI WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU IF THE VALUATION YOU RECEIVE IS LESS THAN THE ESTIMATE INITIALLY PROVIDED TO YOU, IF MRI REJECTS ANY EQUIPMENT, OR IF THE ITEM IS LOST OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING.
7. In the event that the customer does not require MRI to perform data destruction on the equipment that is booked for recycling, is it then up to the customer disposing of the equipment to remove private & confidential data from the device, or arrange for this to be done. Please note that a simple file deletion does not mean private data has been fully removed, and it is technically possible for this data to be recovered unless it is wiped with a data wiping algorithm, which MRI has the capability to do. If you, the customer, would like MRI to perform data destruction on the equipment being recycled, please specify this in the booking form. (MRI Data Security Policy (PDF))
I accept the terms and conditions detailed above
*You will be directed to a secure booking page*